To My Future Husband

If You ever EXIST <3

Today is a great day to my lovely brother and his wife... Angah and Nani... they welcoming their first child Baby RL, well baby RL didn't have name yet so they just called him Baby RL... yes he is a boy that everyone in Nani side waiting the most, and i hope Baby RL will be the sun that everyone love that shinning in everyone life... Syukur Alhamdullillah im thankful and feeling so grateful. When im thinking about my Angah and his wife, i was hoping someday i will be giving a chance to be a wife and a mother... Insya ALLAH... i know~ i need to pray every time and every day... So this is a letter to my future husband, i hope you read this:




To My Future Heart and Soul Mate:


                                Thank You for coming to my life, even though you taking a lot of time to meet me but i am so happy now that you are here. I hope you will take me as i am without changing me into someone else but if it is for a better me, i will accept it with my open heart. As you know i am a little fussy a little crazy, annoying sometimes but deep in my heart i always love everyone around me and of coz i will love you forever coz you are my soul mate through thick and thin and trough hard time and happy time. Thank you for stand and cope with mine multiple attitude and craving for attention kinda girl HAHAHAHHAHA I hope u can easily mix with my parents that so friendly and pushy sometime, u need to make first conversation with my dad and he actually can talk about lots of things and even he say wrong facts just smile n let it go or after sometimes later then you correct his wrong facts okay. Cik To on pulak, she love taking selfie, if she ask u to help he taking pictures, just help her and my mom is opposite of my dad, she love to talk so much... And she love to complaint also... I hope u can always ready your ears to lend to my mom whenever u have to meet her. OK enough of my parents, let's move to my one and only Along my best buddy, my shoulder to cry on, my tempat mengadu, tempat membawang dan juga mengkurma, she is an extrovert she know how to make you comfortable and feel at ease but please be aware of what u gonna say because Along had fragile heart despite hers happy smile. Abang Long aka Along's husband just one thing for sure If u love cars then u have no problems, If u know lots of things and knowledge u also with be so easy talking to him. My brother in law looks like a serious man but he is a joker n loving man. Angah... Just like any other man, he can be your bro easily if u can cope with me then u know how to treat my Angah,  we almost the same probably we spent lots of time together when we we're kids...  But now just almost still had a small similarities n it's enough for u to get close with him. Angah's wife, in my eyes as long as u know how to small talk it's okay... Hahahahahaha please bring strawberries if u meet her.. Kekekekeke Finally my nephews Shahmie~ i love him so much, when he was small i always make time for him in any event he was in, i always listen to every thing that he want to say, now he is a grown up boy that soon turn into man and he is now so shy with me, so i hope you can take my place and listen to every story and become he number one supporters errrr maybe not number one but number four that can cheer and understand his problems, sharing and caring, my other nephew Baby RL, just love him okay... coz i know Baby RL gonna spent most of his time in Nani's side. And now 2018 as this been re write Angah n Nani had received a new baby girl miss ZS just treat them like your real family OK And last but not least and the most important out of them all, Sarah is my little princess, no matter how old she is, she will always be my little princess, my heart and my bes buddie in the world after you of coz my future husband, i hope you can give permission to love and care about Sarah all my life okay... 
                               My future husband this is a manual to my life and my imperfect family, even though we not perfect, i still want you to love them forever like your own family... and i hope we can spend all our life happily ever after, if you love me, care for me, protect me and make me happy, i will try my very best to give all back to you. 

LOve YoU ForeVer
 ............................
   your future wife




p/s: who ever you are, please come faster to me, i have waiting for you for a long time, i have been travel all over Malaysia but still i can't find you, i have take a lot of junction but all dead end. So are you here in Malaysia??? or i need to travel overseas to look for you? maybe i need travel the world to find you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie BANGUNAN by Khir Rahman??? macam bodoh je~

Filem Sheriff.... Twist sana... Twist sini... Jomlah Makan Twister

Brand's InnerSHINE Prune Essence with Camu Camu