I love u all La ta ta - G (idle) Latata

La ta ta...  Itu je yang aku tahu pun


G(idle) ni ialah kumpulan wanita baru dari Korea, yeah lagu baru mereka yang berjudul Latata menjadi kegilaan baru... Aku... Aku je yang gila dengan lagu ni.

Well G(idle) is from Cube Ent. Company that give birth to Hyuna, 4minutes, Beast,  BtoB,  Apink and lots more. I'm kinda surprise knowing G(idle)  is from Cube because they already had new generation of girl group that is CLC. Since in my eyes, CLC didn't do well enough I thought the company gonna put lots more attention and try to make CLC as great as 4minutes or Apink. But it's seem CLC can't make it to the bar.

And now Cube ent. Releasing a new girl group full with charisma, attitude and more eyed catching. The line up consist 6 member Soyeon, Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin, Yuqi and Shuhua. I'm not gonna write their profile here but u can click to the link to see their full profile courtesy of KProfile.com
http://kprofiles.com/idle-profile-facts/

First of all last year, or last two years we been feed with lots of cute and large girl group all fairy like girl concept or girl next door or school girl be used and only one group that step up that is DreamCatcher.
Now G(idle) really really give us something to look forward to,  some said they are like the next BlackPink. But I think it's not it, BlackPink is like a famous girl in school n G(idle)  is like a girl that can kick u at the ass the bad girl After School Ah version.
I really look forward to G(idle)  future and I can't help to wait what next cube have for these girls. I hope Cube Ent wouldn't waste the attention that G(idle) have right now. Use it well and rookie awards this year gonna have G(idle) name on it.
To G(idle) girls, I hope u guys gonna receive lot lot lot of attention...  See I guys on the top okay... LA TA TA...  I LOVE U ALL!!!
Let's enjoy the performance people.






P/s: aku jarang tulis pasal kpop, so bile aku tulis pasal kpop tu maksudnya memang aku suke sangat ler tu... Hahahah aku pon layan kpop juge... Bukan setakat jeet jiit semot je tau... Hadoyaiiiii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie BANGUNAN by Khir Rahman??? macam bodoh je~

Filem Sheriff.... Twist sana... Twist sini... Jomlah Makan Twister

Brand's InnerSHINE Prune Essence with Camu Camu